We are open for business and wanted to update you all on our extra hygiene measures that are taking place in salon, during this testing time for the world.
Be assured we are not taking this matter lightly and we are prepared to serve you in the best and safest way possible.
We ask you to ONLY come to us when you are well and have NOT come in any contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases or have travelled in the lat 14 days of your appointment, otherwise we will have to respectfully ask you to postpone your appointment.
We will keep you all updated if the Australian Government asks us to close BUT for now, if you’re able too – we ask that you support our small business.
Our new social distancing measures are:
- Waiting area chairs spaced out to 1.5 metres
- No water or magazines in waiting area (however you can fill up your own water bottles if need be!)
- Clients only (no extra guests or children to be bought to appointments)
- Limiting staff hours to have no more than 2 staff members on at any time.
- Loads of hand sanitiser for clients and staff to use.
- Therapists to wear single use gloves and masks per treatment.
- We have completed the COVID-19 training course.
- Increased hand washing and use of hospital grade disinfectant in all high traffic areas.
- Tools sterilised between clients.
- If possible, use EFT to pay, limit use of cash
Keep updated on our socials:
Look after one another and stay safe and healthy –
Reach out if you need any support during this testing time & stay positive.
Love Management & The entire Beauty Lounge St Kilda Team xx