1. The most important thing before your spray tan is to ensure you are hair free and exfoliated. Pay particular attention to your knees, elbows, and any dry areas you may have. This will result in an even looking and longer lasting tan
2. If you’ve had to go to work before your appointment, we recommend a quick shower before your spray tan, to wash off any makeup, deodorant, or moisturiser.
3. For an all over glowing tan, you should wear something for your spray that’s not going to show too many tan lines. I recommend a thong – or, if you’re comfortable, nothing at all.
4. When your tan has been on for 2-3 hours, jump in the shower and rinse it off until the water runs clear. Do not use soap or cleanser. Tap to dry, and once you are dry, moisturise. I recommend Pure Bronze Gradual Everyday Tanning Body Moisturizer, as this will prolong your tan and leave your skin super soft. For the face, Pure Bronze Ultra Light Feel Facial Tanner.
5. Your tan will start coming off in about a week. The best thing to use is Puretan Pro Reusable Self-Tan Removal Mitt whilst you’re in the shower. This will easily (and evenly), remove your tan and exfoliate your skin ready for your next tanning appointment.