Are you looking for a reliable and effective dermal needling treatment? Look no further. You have come to the best dermal needling St. Kilda. We, at Beauty Lounge, take immense pride in our team of experts, who provide the most efficient and effective rejuvenating treatments that yield best results. We deliver superior services and highest levels of customer satisfaction. We offer attractive dermal rolling packages. Presently our expert therapists are using the home roller with clinical depth 0.2mm or .03mm. You could avail 0.5mm + in the near future.
What Is Dermal Needling?
Beauty Lounge is renowned for offering the most effective and competent dermal needling St. Kilda. Dermal needling is also, referred to as collagen induction therapy or micro-needling therapy. It is a non-surgical, minimally invasive and non-ablative treatment for facial revitalization and rejuvenation. This effective skin rejuvenation technique involves using a micro-needling device for creating controlled skin injury. Micro needles are supposed to puncture the skin and create a micro-wound or channel.
This technique of controlled injury is known to trigger the body into filling these micro-wounds effectively through the production of new elastin and collagen in the papillary dermis. Moreover, new capillaries are created. This neovascularisation, as well as, neocollagenesis post treatment would result in not only reduction in scars but absolute skin rejuvenation including enhanced skin texture, hydration, and firmness.
What Is Skin Needling Mostly Used For?
This non-invasive procedure uses microscopic needles for treating a host of skin conditions and issues ranging from pigmentation and aging to stretch marks, acne, and scarring. Tiny punctures created by the procedure actually trigger regenerating response and organic renewal. Skin needling when done by the expert and experienced professionals, could be one of the safest and most effective skin treatment procedures. This procedure causes minimal skin damage unlike laser treatments, dermabrasion, and chemical peels. Come to Beauty Lounge for the safest dermal needling St. Kilda. Skin needling is best for:
- Reducing all sorts of scars including those caused by surgery, acne or even thermal burns.
- Reducing deep wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fading stretch marks.
- Depigmentation, for instance, effective in grey-brown patches of melasma.
- Tightening of sagging skin.
Clients will receive the Titanium Dermaroller and sanitizer for personal use to achieve ongoing results.
Some Amazing Benefits
- Dermal needling is absolutely safe for dark or ethnic skin as the procedure involves reduced risk of scarring and hyperpigmentation.
- It is suitable for sensitive and thin skin.
- The procedure could be performed in the therapist’s office setting only.
- It is well-accepted and well-tolerated by most of the patients.
- The procedure does not necessitate expensive instruments or extensive special training.
- It is pretty cost-effective.
- In this process, the epidermis is not damaged and remains very much intact.
- This treatment does not lead to any line of demarcation between the untreated and treated skin.
- You could resume the normal way of life within a few days.
The woman behind the success and fame of Beauty Lounge St. Kilda is Kat Layug. She is a multi-faceted woman and is a highly skilled and experienced beauty therapist, specialist skin care professional and an expert beauty trainer. She is the inspiration behind the continued goodwill and success of the beauty clinic. Beauty Lounge is the best destination to head for effective treatments with result-driven products.