Is your skin looking dull and lifeless? Has your skin lost its lustre? What are you waiting for? Come to beauty Lounge for one of the most effective chemical peels St Kilda. Get back a more youthful looking and glowing skin that will make all heads turn.
Chemical peel is a method of skin treatment which removes layers of skin to eliminate blemishes and flaws and improve the overall appearance. Laser and chemical peels are quite popular in salons. A chemical peel involves the application of a special solution of chemicals to the face to remove outer skin layers. By removing outer layers, these peels allow fresh new skin layers to grow.
Our experts at Beauty Lounge, St. Kilda specialize in result-oriented skincare and effective treatments using the latest techniques and state-of-the-art technology. Our chemical peels St Kilda treatments are well-known all over the country, and we assure you that you will leave our clinic looking and feeling great. It is worth noting that you can opt for the application of several light peels or medium-depth peels over a deep peel as this involves a shorter recovery time and lesser risk.
Advantages of Skin Peels
At Beauty Lounge, our skin peels St Kilda treatments are well-renowned because:
- They are 100% natural
- Unlike the usual chemical peeling procedures, our treatments do not inflame the skin or cause any irritation
- They can get deep into the skin and also attack active vitamins
- The treatments can attack and curb acne for a long time
- If your skin is thinning due to cortisone-based cream overuse, vulnerable or you suffer from rosacea, our treatments will work wonders for you
- They make your skin supple, strong and healthy
- They stimulate collagen-producing fibroblasts and have several anti-ageing benefits
- They are completely safe
All you have to do is head over to our clinic for a chemical peels St Kilda consultation, and we will do the rest, starting with a skin analysis to recommending and administering the peel which will work best for you. You may check out our different peels below.
Osmosis Facial Infusion
This is a revolutionary and first time ever purely non-acid peel and uses a potent and effective form of Vitamin A for skin resurfacing. The treatment will greatly improve circulation and affect the delivery and collection of essential nutrients in the skin, stimulate collagen production and boost immunity. The resurfacing mechanism involves feeding the dermis to stimulate cell renewal and is very safe for any condition or skin type.
Note that you will have to use an Osmosis active for about a month before getting your first peel. The treatment thickens the dermis, reverses sebum overproduction and hyperpigmentation, reduces any fine lines, improves elasticity, skin tone, capillary flow and firmness, and also heals inflammation.
- Boosts fibroblast activity and increases collagen production with no trauma
- Reduces Excessive production of sebum
- Thickens the dermis
- Eliminates hyperpigmentation
- Nourishes the skin and boosts circulation
- Makes the skin firm and improves elasticity
- Reduces fine lines and heals inflamed or red spots
- Improves overall skin tone
All skin conditions
Osmosis Medi-Infusion ($189)
This 80-minute skin peels St Kilda treatment combines Facial Infusion and Medi-Facial for best results. You can opt for a variety of organic masks and powder blends for better results, which makes this infinitely customizable and extremely effective. It is rejuvenating and has several perks ranging from skin firming, returning moisture to the skin and reversing aging. Visit us today and stay forever young and beautiful!